STARBOARD SUP Paddel Enduro M Carbon 2 pcs adjust.
STARBOARD Enduro M – 81.4″ surface area
Blade Length: 48.8 cm / Blade Width: 20.5 cm / Area: 525 cm2 / Total Length: 213.6 cm -min: 154.0 cm
• Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and a high density PVC core absorbing less resin.
• Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
• Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
• Bolt has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade for added durability.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the Bolt such a great paddle.
• The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.